top of page
Smart. Personalized. Recruiting.

hire EIQ

"We seek out high EIQ candidates who match your corporate culture."

Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EIQ)

in Hiring

To be successful, emotional intelligence has an importance as great as mathematical intelligence. Therefore, employers are increasingly looking for more people with emotional intelligence. Researchers have shown that our success at work or in life depends 80% on Emotional Intelligence and the remaining 20% on intellect.*

Goleman, 1998, Goleman D. (1998).

Working with emotional intelligence, Random House Inc., New York.
Goleman, 1995, Goleman D. (1995) Emotional intelligence, Random House Inc., New York.
Copyright © 2012 Published by Elsevier Ltd.

bottom of page